* * * *
* * * *
* * *
Club Members share an interest in the history and preservation of the Model A Ford!
Club dues are nominal, and provide for technical seminars, area driving tours and a wealth of information concerning driving, restoring and maintaining Model A Fords!
Ownership of a Model A is not a prerequisite to membership!
Please Click on items in the Menu at Left to explore the Club-Specifics!
To Apply for Membership: "Click Here" for Application Form
The club hosts an Annual Pancake Breakfast fund-raiser which is extremely popular with other Southern California Model A and Vintage Car Clubs.
In 2014 the 53rd Annual OCMAFC Pancake Breakfast
was held on Sunday, April 27th at Hart Park, Orange, CA.
Click on the picture to see all the 2014 photos
Click here for the full size mosaic
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- The Annual Henry Ford Picnic - Hosted by the Diamond Tread Club, was held on Sunday, June 29, 2014. Next year's event (2015) is in planning. Check here for details as they become available.
- The 20th Annual Wings & Wheels Tour -2014 - If sharing good times with other antique and classic car buffs touring the Santa Ynez Valley is your idea of a great weekend, then attending Wings ‘n Wheels, July 11TH through July 13TH 2014 is for you. The Registration Fee of $80.00 per person covers event overhead, including: Saturday Coffee Break, Lunch, and Dinner as well as Sunday Breakfast. "Click Here" for the registration Form-Packet.
- INTERNATIONAL MODEL A DAY EVENT – Hosted jointly by the Orange County Model A Ford Club and The Southern California Regional Group. Will be held in September 13th at the William R Mason Regional Park in the city of Irvine, CA. "Click Here" for the event flyer and registration Form.
- THE 22nd ANNUAL FRAZIER PARK POT LUCK PICNIC - Hosted by the Bakersfield Model A Club is set for October 5th, 2014. Think a driving tour from Orange County and, an overnight stay near Frazier Park, CA. "Click Here" for the event flyer.
- LABOUR OF LOVE MUSIC FEST - This event is set for August 30th 2014, 11am - 5pm. It is being held at Bolsa Chica State Beach (located on Pacific Coast Highway in huntington Beach, CA; between Golden West Street and Warner Avenue. For details, please contact club-member Jerry Neat via email at "email@example.com"
- Prior Pancake Breakfast - Supporters List - When You Need Parts or Service Please Consider Our Past, Present and Future Generous OCMAFC Supporters for Your Next Purchases.
- Schedule of Activities - Link to a Calendar of known Club events for general viewing.
When the Calendar opens, "Click" on the "Agenda Tag" at the upper-right corner of the Calendar for better viewing. Once in the Agenda Calendar, "Click" on the desired day for a presentation of the details for the event.
- OCMAFC Roster - Has Moved to a new "Members Only" section. This section will include the roster, classifieds and tool crib (a list of tools for loan from our members and club) Access to the section and everything contained within is for Current OCMAFC Members Only & requires a User ID & a Password. The new "Members Only section" can be found by clicking here.
- Don't forget those pictures of you or of you and your "A" for the Roster
(If not of your "A", then whatever you are proud to be driving)
(Send Roster Data Updates to Pete Hyland and Your Picture to Don Ratzlaff -
Thanks for your help.)