* * * *
* * * *
* * *
Club Members share an interest in the history and preservation of the Model A Ford!
Club dues are nominal, and provide for technical seminars, area driving tours and a wealth of information concerning driving, restoring and maintaining Model A Fords!
Ownership of a Model A is not a prerequisite to membership!
Please Click on items in the Menu at Left to explore the Club-Specifics!
To Apply for Membership: "Click Here" for Application Form
The club hosts an Annual Pancake Breakfast fund-raiser which is extremely popular with other Southern California Model A and Vintage Car Clubs.
- THE 54th ANNUAL OCMAFC PANCAKE BREAKFAST -2015 - Hosted by the Orange County Model A Ford Club was held on Sunday, April 26th, 2015, at Hart Park in the City of Orange, CA. "Click Here" to view a youtube video of the cars attending.
- "Click Here" to view a youtube video of people and things in the breakfast area
In 2014 the 53rd Annual OCMAFC Pancake Breakfast
was held on Sunday, April 27th at Hart Park, Orange, CA.
Click on the picture to see all the 2014 photos
Click here for the full size mosaic
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- THE 55th ANNUAL OCMAFC PANCAKE BREAKFAST -2016 - Hosted by the Orange County Model A Ford Club will be held at Hart Park in the City of Orange, CA. Check here for information as it becomes available.
- The Annual Henry Ford Picnic - Hosted by the Diamond Tread Club, will be held on Sunday, June 28, 2015. Check here for details as they become available. "Click Here" for event flyer.
- The 20th Annual Wings & Wheels Tour -2015 - If sharing good times with other antique and classic car buffs touring the Santa Ynez Valley is your idea of a great weekend, then attending Wings ‘n Wheels is for you. The Registration Fee TBD per person covers event overhead, including: Saturday Coffee Break, Lunch, and Dinner as well as Sunday Breakfast. "Click Here" for event flyer and registration forms.
- INTERNATIONAL MODEL A DAY EVENT – No information is currently available with reference to a "year 2015" event.
- THE 23nd ANNUAL FRAZIER PARK POT LUCK PICNIC - Hosted by the Bakersfield Model A Club will be held on October 4th, 2015. "Click Here" for event flyer.
- Prior Pancake Breakfast - Supporters List - When You Need Parts or Service Please Consider Our Past, Present and Future Generous OCMAFC Supporters for Your Next Purchases.
- Schedule of Activities - Link to a Calendar of known Club events for general viewing.
When the Calendar opens, "Click" on the "Agenda Tag" at the upper-right corner of the Calendar for better viewing. Once in the Agenda Calendar, "Click" on the desired day for a presentation of the details for the event.
- OCMAFC Roster - Can be found in the "Members Only" section. This section includes the roster, classifieds, notices, and tool crib (a list of tools for loan from our members and club) Access to the section and everything contained within is for Current OCMAFC Members Only & requires a User ID & a Password. The new "Members Only section" can be found by clicking here.
- Don't forget those pictures of you or of you and your "A" for the Roster
(If not of your "A", then whatever you are proud to be driving)
(Send Roster Data Updates to Pete Hyland and Your Picture to Don Ratzlaff -
Thanks for your help.)